It's that time of the year - only four months to Carnival 2016. This year's theme: "God Bless Our Troops."
Elaine and I, together with Tony and Gerrie Koszarek (2017 chairs) invite you to the first general carnival meeting as we prepare for Carnival 2016 this Sunday, February 28, 12 noon in McCusker Hall. Please join in planning this vital fund raising event for Catholic education. We will announce our campaign in support of our theme and other planned changes.
Games - rides - food and beverage venues will be highlighted. Your suggestions are welcome.
Some carnival facts and tidbits:
- Estimated in excess of 50,000 guests over the six days.
- Games and rides are under contract.
- Parish attractions, such as Pizza, Panzarotti, Funnel Cake, Beer Bar, Food Tent, Quesadillas and Waffles & Ice Cream collectively net approximately 57.59%.
- Volunteers needed to build, work and deconstruct last year's carnival numbered more than 1,100 parishioners, over an eight week period.
- We are the largest community event in Cinnaminson and surrounding towns.
- The carnival is open 30 hours over six evenings and four hours during the Kiddie Karnival.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! Please join us Sunday, February 28, 12 noon in McCusker Hall to learn more and discover where your talents may be best utilized.
Hope to see you Sunday!
Harry and Elaine